Hard and Factory reset are the best solutions to solve many Android problems. If your Realme 5 Pro is far slower than it once was, you have a persistent malware infection or are planning to sell your phone, a factory reset is the most convenient solution. So, why not learn how to reset Realme 5 Pro.
The Realme 5 Pro comes with a 6.3 inches full-HD, IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1,080×2,160 pixels. As a result of the FHD+ resolution, the pixel density of the phone is 409 ppi. The Realme 5 Pro gets all the required fuel from a 4035 mAh Li-ion battery for uninterrupted entertainment.
The Realme 5 Pro boots on Android 9.0 operating system. Under the hood, the device is configured with a 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor that is based on Snapdragon 712 chipset. The processor is paired with an Adreno 616 GPU graphics card and a 4GB ram.
3 Methods to Reset Realme 5 Pro
Every device always comes with a factory setting where the utility has a big effect. Nevertheless, not everyone is able to do it because this way is seldom to use. In this article, we will give you a couple of options on how to either factory reset and how to hard reset Realme 5 Pro.
This process will erase all your smartphone information; basically returns it just like the day you bought it. All of your apps, contacts, pictures, messages, everything will be deleted. This seems like the appropriate time to remind you to back up your phone.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Realme 5 Pro
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Realme 5 Pro from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Realme 5 Pro.
Factory reset Realme 5 Pro
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Additional settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Tap Erase Data.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Realme 5 Pro will automatically reset and reboot.
Hard reset Realme 5 Pro
- Ensure that the Realme 5 Pro is powered off.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the ColorOS Recovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the ColorOS Recovery screen, select Wipe data.
- Touch Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) and then confirm by clicking OK.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap Reboot.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Realme 5 Pro as a new device.
The Realme 5 Pro comes in the flagship range and is loaded with a lot of quality features. This includes the outstanding pair of cameras as well. The AI-enabled front camera makes it a selfie expert in the true sense. The processor is strong enough to handle a number of functions.
If you are still experiencing some problems, such as overheating, apps crashing or battery draining; Keep in mind that these things can also come from hardware.