Factory reset Realme R5 returns your phone to the same state it was in when it rolled off the assembly line. It will remove files and apps you’ve created and installed, delete cache, junk files and return settings to their defaults. So, why not learn how to reset Realme R5.
The Realme R5 flaunts a 6.5 Inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and a pixel density of 270 PPI, having a stunning aspect ratio of 20:9. The smartphone shines Quad camera rear cameras of 12MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP that clicks amazing pictures and shoots 4K videos. The phone also has front Quad camera lenses of 12MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP that will impress users while video calling and capturing selfies.
The internal storage offered by the device is 32GB and a lot more can be stored in external memory which is expandable up to 2TB. The Realme R5 runs on Octa-Core (Qualcomm) processors, which are seated upon the Snapdragon 665 chipset. To handle the graphics of the device, there is an Adreno 610 GPU and the 3GB RAM is provided to handle the multitasking of it.
3 Methods to Reset Realme R5
To be honest, your Realme R5 isn’t perfect if there are too many apps installed on its storage. Realme apparently knows that the company allows users to reset their phones without trouble. In most cases you can choose to change it to original factory settings to have a like new Realme R5. However, we will show you how to reset a Realme R5 by using three different ways, and all of them are much simpler than you might think.
Performing a reset will permanently delete all user data on the smartphone. Be sure to back up your data before performing a Factory or Hard Reset. If you want to reset your phone to factory default settings, ensure that you know your Google account login credentials as you will need it to log in once you have reset your device.
Factory reset Realme R5
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Additional settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Erase Data.
- Your Realme R5 will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Realme R5
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Realme R5 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Realme R5.
Hard reset Realme R5
- Shut down your Realme R5 completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the “Volume Down” and “Power” keys.
- Then in the TWRP menu select the language “English“.
- After that, select the “Wipe Data” menu.
- Continue by selecting the option “Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos)“.
- After that you confirm by tapping the “OK” button.
- If the Wipe process is complete “Wiped Successfully” tap the “OK” button.
- You can select the option “Reboot“.
- Later the Realme R5 will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
The Realme R5 comes in the flagship range and is loaded with a lot of quality features. It comes with a god storage facility as well. The processor is strong enough to handle a number of functions.
If you have any thoughts you want to share on the Realme R5, please don’t hesitate to share them down below!. For other tips and tricks such as how to lock apps in Realme R5, we will publish it soon.