If your Oppo F3 is running slowly or you’re encountering bugs and crashes on a regular basis, an easy solution is to simply reset your phone to its defaults, removing all your apps, files and everything else that could be causing a problem.
Oppo F3 has been equipped with a Mediatek6750T chipset and an Octa-Core processor that clocks up to 1.5 GHz speed. It is assisted by ARM Mali-T860MP2 GPU and 4GB RAM. For the storage, it houses an internal memory of 64GB, which can keep a number of files and data of the users.
Oppo F3 comes with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a pixel density of 401 PPI. It offers an excellent view while gaming and watching videos.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Oppo F3
And while the phones are blazing fast and usually don’t have any issues, some owners sometimes have some issues that can’t be fixed. We haven’t seen too many reports of the Oppo F3 freezing, but if so, here’s how to fix it.
Performing a hard and factory reset will wipe all data like your contacts, messages, call log, files stored on the internal storage and all 3rd-party apps and app updates.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Oppo F3
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Oppo F3 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Oppo F3.
Hard reset Oppo F3 via Recovery
Step 1 – Shut down your Oppo F3 completely by pressing the Power button.
Step 2 – Press the Volume Down and the Power button together till the phone displays the start-up logo.
Step 3 – Once the OPPO logo is displayed, release the buttons and wait till the phone enters the ColorOS recovery mode.
Step 4 – On the displayed screen, tap Wipe data option.
Step 5 – On the next screen, tap Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) option.
Step 6 – Press the OK button to hard reset the Oppo F3, which will also clear the dalvik cache.
Step 7 – When the hard reset is complete, tap Reboot.
Factory reset Oppo F3 from Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data (factory data reset).
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Erase Data option.
- After your Oppo F3 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your device.
The Oppo F3 is a sheer delight for the users looking for an excellent set of cameras. Regarding performance, it has a very good configuration to manage with the overall lag-free task. It has an amazing battery backup, huge storage and superb camera.
If you have any further questions about the solution or problem, feel free to talk to us in the comments below, I’m sure we’ll cook up a solution for your predicament. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to update Oppo F3, we will publish it soon.