Today we want to tell you about working methods how to perform factory and hard reset Samsung Galaxy M31 and Galaxy M31s. You can regularly restore your device to factory settings to solve some problems and crashes, or to clear your personal data from the phone, or to improve performance.
The Samsung Galaxy M31s flaunts a 6.5 Inch FHD+ display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The pixel density of 396 ppi, which lends a great deal of clarity to the display. When it comes to the cameras, the handset is armed with a Quad rear camera setup having 64 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP lenses which are assisted by the features like LED flash and Phase detection autofocus. It has a 32 MP front camera accompanied by an LED flash, that provides great selfies.
Speaking of performance, it is driven by Octa-Core processors with clock speeds of 2.3 GHz. Those are built upon a powerful Exynos 7 Octa 9611 chipset. The device packs in a 6 GB RAM which comes in quite handy for multitasking. As far as the storage goes, it comes with an internal storage capacity of 128 GB, which can be further expanded up to 256, which quite easily meets the storage needs of the user.
3 Procedure to Reset Samsung Galaxy M31 and M31s
If you already have this smartphone, then you must know how to reset Samsung M31s. You can use it in different situations, such as bypass lock pattern, smartphone hang or bootloop, Google Play Store won’t work, and other problems.
Before we start, you’ll need to make some preparations. First of all, you have to transfer all the important files from the internal memory of the smartphone to an external storage device, be it a microSD card, a computer or another phone. Also make sure the battery charge is at least 30%.
if you have a performance issue with this phone where no other troubleshooting action can fix it, you may want to consider a factory reset. Factory reset brings the phone back to its default factory setting.
- Start by go to Samsung M31s phone Settings.
- Find the Reset option among the available menu and tap on it.
- You need to find Factory Data Reset and then tap on it.
- At the bottom, you will see the option of Reset Phone, tap on this option as well.
- Enter your unlock sequence if you have configured one, then tap Delete All to confirm.
- Wait until the process is completed, where the phone will reboot back to its normal mode.
2.Hard Reset From Recovery Mode
If your Xperia is not starting up normally or not starting up at all, you can attempt to fix your device with the help of the Recovery Mode. Follow the directions below to perform a hard reset on Galaxy M31 and Galaxy M31s through Recovery Mode.
- Shut down your Galaxy M31s completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power keys.
- When you see the Android Recovery screen, release the keys.
- Use the Volume keys to scroll down to Wipe data/factory reset, then use the Power key to select it.
- Use the Volume keys to scroll down to Yes, then use the Power key to select it.
That’s all! Samsung Galaxy M31s has been reset. You just have to wait for the completion, and reboot the smartphone.
Reset via Samsung Find My Mobile
If the two reset methods above cannot solve the problem on your cellphone, alternative you can use the Samsung Find Mobile service.
- Visit Find My Mobile and then sign in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Choose the Samsung Galaxy M31s from the menu on the left.
- Select the ˊErase Deviceˋ option from below the device information.
- Select the ˊEraseˋ button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
The Samsung M31s is a high end device with an amazing battery backup. It has all the elements one desires in a smartphone. This device is an ideal choice especially for camera lovers who love to capture high quality sharp images every now and then. The display quality is also very clear but a SUPER AMOLED display would have been a great addition to the package.
Despite being the newest device, this phone does not escape the problems that smartphone users often experience. For this reason, Samsung provides all their phones with 2 reset features which can be found in the settings and recovery mode menu.
Hopefully these two guides on how to reset Samsung Galaxy M31 and Galaxy M31s can fix all the problems that your smartphone is experiencing.