Xiaomi Redmi 3X will have an immensely handy option to reset Android to original state, which is known as, factory or hard reset. Here’s how to reset your Xiaomi Redmi 3X.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3X 2GB ram flaunts a 5-inch IPS LCD display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels that provide amazing viewing experience. It is enhanced by the pixel density of 294 ppi that can increase the sharpness of the content. It has the aspect ratio of 16:9 and a Corning Gorilla Glass protect the display from scratches and marks.
For the performance, it features an Octa-Core processor that runs at a clock speed of 1.4 GHz and sits upon the Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 chip. It renders great performance together. Further, there is an Adreno 505 GPU and a 2GB RAM that provides smooth multitasking and gaming experience.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Xiaomi Redmi 3X
Xiaomi phones are generally reliable. But just like any other android phone, sometimes things go wrong. However, before you spend a fortune on a new Xiaomi Redmi 3X, try a factory reset. This process removes all the data present in the phone including all user settings, applications, storage memory and so on.
Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi 3X
- Ensure that the Xiaomi Redmi 3X is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
- Let all buttons go when the device shows a Xiaomi logo.
- Wait for this screen to change automatically.
- Use the Volume Down button to move the blue highlight to the option Wipe Data.
- Press the Confirm option.
- Use the Power button to select the Reboot System Now option from the Mi Recovery menu.
Reset Screen Lock Xiaomi Redmi 3X
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Xiaomi Redmi 3X from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase Data option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Xiaomi Redmi 3X.
Factory reset Xiaomi Redmi 3X
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Additional settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data (factory reset).
- Tap Reset phone.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Xiaomi Redmi 3X will automatically reset and reboot.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3X is a mid-range smartphone equipped with a great design and an impressive performance. It consists of two outstanding cameras which can click crystal-clear images. The processor is decent and the capacity of RAM is considerably less. The budget-friendly device supports VoLTE connectivity that means you can browse the internet at a lightning fast speed.
If you have any questions with the method above, leave them below and we’ll be sure to point you in the right direction. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to bypass google account on Xiaomi Redmi 3X, we will publish it soon.