If the Redmi Note 7S system gets corrupted or having serious apps issues, users need to factory reset the system. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Redmi Note 7S.
The Redmi Note 7S stocks a sizable 4000 mAh non-removable Li-ion battery that will not even last more than a day with casual usage. This device is powered by a Snapdragon 660 chipset where an Octa-Core processor is seated having a clock speed of 2.2 GHz. An Adreno 512 GPU answers all the graphical needs of the system. It also comes with a 3GB RAM.
The Redmi Note 7S sports a large 6.3inch LTPS LCD display with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution of 409 pixel density. On the camera department, it has 48MP + 5MP Dual rear camera rear cameras which deliver good pictures. The front shooter is a 13MP lens which can impress the selfie lovers with its flattering pictures.
3 Methods to Reset Redmi Note 7S
Whether you’ve decided to sell your device or it’s behaving strangely and you can’t fix it, you may need to restore Redmi Note 7S to factory settings. Factory reset is the process of wiping away all the data and settings from your Redmi Note 7S. So it’s pretty much about going back to the happy moment of unboxing the new device.
Hard reset Redmi Note 7S from Recovery
- Turn off your Redmi Note 7S and wait a few seconds.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Recovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm.
- Select Wipe All Data from the menu. Select the Confirm option.
- Finally, choose Reboot system now.
Factory reset Redmi Note 7S via Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Additional settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data (factory reset).
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Reset phone.
- Your Redmi Note 7S will restart and begin the Factory Data Reset.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Redmi Note 7S
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Redmi Note 7S from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Redmi Note 7S.
The Redmi Note 7S is one of the lowest smartphones to feature facial recognition. Coming to the performance, it has a very good configuration to manage with the overall lag-free task. It has a superb camera, amazing battery backup and huge storage.
If you have any thoughts you want to share on the Redmi Note 7S, please don’t hesitate to share them down below!. Look forward to other articles such as how to change font style in Redmi Note 7S, we will publish it soon.