If the Xiaomi Redmi 7A system is damaged or has serious app problems, the user will need to reset it to factory settings. In this tutorial, we’ll see how to reset Xiaomi Redmi 7A.
The Xiaomi Redmi 7A comes with a 5.45-inch IPS LCD HD+ (720 x 1440 pixels) display. In order to run the phone, there is a 1.95 GHz Octa-Core processor seated upon Snapdragon 439 chipset. It is aided by 2GB of RAM and Adreno 505 graphics engine. The phone is very well designed in gold coloured body and boots on Android 9 Pie operating system.
As far as the camera is concerned, there is a 12MP snapper at the back and a 5MP selfie shooter present. Both the cameras capture quality images and nonetheless the videography output is very sharp. In terms of storage, the device houses an internal memory of 16GB and the external memory card slot can read any microSD card upto 256GB.
3 Methods to Reset Xiaomi Redmi 7A
Every smartphone always comes with a factory setting where the utility has a big effect. However, not all people are able to do it because this method is rarely used. In this article, we will give you some options on how to factory reset and how to hard reset Xiaomi Redmi 7A.
What Should You Do Before Resetting Your Xiaomi Redmi 7A?
- Reset will require a minimum battery level of 25%.
- After doing a factory reset, all your internal and external data will be deleted so it would be a good idea to backup all your important files.
- Once the hard reset is done, the device will ask to enter the Google account and password that was previously linked with the device. Therefore, you must know the google email and the password.
- It is important to remember to decrypt your microSD card before a Factory Data Reset. The data on your SD card will not be able to be read or decrypted after a reset.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Xiaomi Redmi 7A
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Xiaomi Redmi 7A from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Xiaomi Redmi 7A.
Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi 7A from Recovery
- Shut down your Xiaomi Redmi 7A completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Xiaomi logo.
- Then you will see the Mi recovery menu.
- Scroll to Wipe data by pressing the Volume down button.
- Press the Power button.
- Scroll to Wipe All Data by pressing the Volume down button.
- Press the Power button.
- The phone will now wipe all contents.
Factory reset Xiaomi Redmi 7A from Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Additional settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data (factory reset).
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Reset phone.
- Your Xiaomi Redmi 7A will restart and begin the Factory Data Reset.
The Xiaomi Redmi 7A offers impressive features despite carrying a decent price tag. It has a great camera that can impress with its picture quality. The large display also contributes to the amazing experience.
Hopefully now you will be able to get the most out of your Xiaomi Redmi 7A. If your device is still not working, leave us a comment.