Customize Huawei Maimang 6 Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Change the font in Huawei seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Huawei Maimang 6.
The Huawei Maimang 6 gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 2.36 GHz each. The combination is seated on a Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 659 chipset. There is an ARM Mali-T830 MP2 GPU with a 4GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Huawei Maimang 6 comes with a 5.9-inch FHD+ LCD IPS display. It has a high display resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels with sharp pixel density of 409 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. Following the trendy 18:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable.
The device is armed with a Dual camera setup with 16 MP + 2 MP lenses. It also has a 13 MP front lens that clicks flattering selfie pictures. The cameras are excellent to provide good performance while capturing quality images as well as record videos.
It runs Android 7.0 Nougat operating system with the company’s own EMUI 5.1 skin on top. EMUI 5.1 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in EMUI 5.1 gives you amazing experience.
Huawei’s EMUI 5.1 is one of the most customizable Android skins out there. Not a lot of manufacturers give the freedom to their users to freely customize the look and feel of their device. Users can customize the icons, lock screen style, wallpapers, and finally the themes.
Many Huawei users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Huawei Maimang 6 device run on EMUI 5.1 based on Android 7.0 Nougat and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Maimang 6 via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Maimang 6 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Maimang 6.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Maimang 6 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Maimang 6 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Maimang 6, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Maimang 6 display looks even better
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Huawei Maimang 6. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? do drop a comment and let us know which is your favorite font.