Two Ways to Change Font Style On Oppo A1k ColorOS 6.0 Android 9.0 Pie – Are you tired of using the same font every day for your Oppo A1k? ColorOS 6.0 came with a perfect choice of changing your font if you are not comfortable with your current one.
The Oppo A1k features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 2GB of RAM and a 2 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a MediaTek Helio P22 chipset. Apart from these, an PowerVR GE8320 GPU takes care of the graphical needs of the system.
The Oppo A1k features a 6.1-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has HD+ resolution (720 x 1560 pixels) and retains pixel density of 282 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
It runs Android 9.0 Pie operating system with the company’s own ColorOS 6.0 skin on top. The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 9.0 Pie.
ColorOS is a customized version of Android used by Oppo on its smartphones. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique lock screen, great themes, icons design, wallpapers, font style and many more.
If you have Oppo A1k with ColorOS 6.0 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content.
How to Change Font on Oppo A1k with zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Oppo A1k from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A1k, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo A1k to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo A1k with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo A1k.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo A1k.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. What font is splattered all over your Oppo A1k UI today? Drop a comment and we will help you out.