You may want to reset Honor 8s to its default settings, if it doesn’t work properly, getting stuck or bothering you with error messages. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Honor 8s.
The Honor 8s comes with a quad-core processor that has a clock speed of 2 GHz. It acts as the brain of the system and takes care of the overall performance. The Honor 8s houses a 32GB inbuilt storage, which can be expanded up to 256GB by using a memory card. The processor is further aided by a 2GB RAM.
Honor 8s sports a 5.71 inches IPS LCD display that has a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. It comes with a great pixel density of 295 PPI that provides quite a good viewing experience. On the optical front, there is a 5MP primary lens that can click mesmerizing images with a screen flash.
If your Honor 8s is misbehaving and initial solutions are not working, a full reset may be necessary. A reset can help resolve issues with your phone if it’s bootloop or crashing, or suffering from problems you can’t identify.
Reset Screen Lock Honor 8s
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Honor 8s from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Honor 8s.
Factory reset Honor 8s
- Go to Menu and choose “Setting“.
- Tap “System“.
- Move again and tap “Reset“.
- After that, choose “Factory data reset“.
- Confirm it by tap the “RESET PHONE” button.
- When it’s done, the Honor 8s will reboot.
Hard reset Honor 8s via Recovery
- Shut down your Honor 8s completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Touch Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Choose Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Honor 8s will now wipe all contents.
The Honor 8s is a bit expensive smartphone as compared to other phones of this range, but the camera features it offers is remarkably great for those who are fond of taking pictures. Combined with the excellent battery backup, it makes for a really amazing choice in a budget range. The processor ensures that you can play heavy games without facing many lags.
If we’ve missed an easy way to reset on the Honor 8s, or you have questions about one of the methods on this list, you can contact us via Facebook or Twitter. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to frp unlock Honor 8s which will be coming soon.