In this tutorial you will find detailed instructions on how you can reset Vivo X20 to its original configuration by using factory and hard reset feature.
The Vivo X20 flaunts a large 6.01inch Super AMOLED display with a pixel density of 402 ppi that results in a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The smartphone features a dual (12.2MP + 5MP) rear camera setup with PDAF and a 12.2MP front-facing camera for selfie lovers.
The phone is powered by 4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold + 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver processors embedded on the Snapdragon 660 chipset. The processor is paired with 4GB of RAM to ensure that the phone runs smoothly with multiple applications open simultaneously. All the graphical requirements are fulfilled by an Adreno 512 chipset. The device runs on the Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system.
When it comes to mobile operating systems, Android Phones have a solid reputation for stability. As a result, the need to reset the OS to rid the smartphone of bugs or start a new is rare. However, there may be times when you want to return your Vivo X20 to the state it was in when you bought it from the Store.
Factory reset Vivo X20 via Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap More settings.
- In the More settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Format Phone Storage option.
- Finally click Clear Now.
- After your Vivo X20 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
Reset Screen Lock Vivo X20
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Vivo X20 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Vivo X20.
Hard reset Vivo X20 via Recovery
- Turn off your Vivo X20 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and Power buttons at the same time on your Vivo X20.
- Release all buttons after entering Fastboot Mode.
- Select Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button.
- From recovery, tap Wipe data.
- Choose Wipe data.
- Then you select OK if you are sure to reset data.
- When finished, select Reboot system.
The Vivo X20 fits all the benchmarks of a premium smartphone for a mid-range price tag. The good cameras perform well in terms of photography and videography.
I hope that this article will help you in solving any of the problems you might be facing with the smartphone. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to update Vivo X20.