If you think your Vivo Y90 is not working as it should, or you’re getting worrying error messages, it might be time to reset your Vivo Y90 to its factory settings. So, why not learn how to reset Vivo Y90.
The Vivo Y90 comes wrapped in a cool aluminium frame and features a 6.22-inch HD+ display with a resolution 720 x 1520 pixels at 270 PPI. To ensure that the users have access to uninterrupted entertainment, it is powered by a 4030 mAh, li-ion battery.
It has a Quad-Core 2 GHz processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo operating system. It has an internal memory of 16GB and can be expanded to up to 512GB to store ample songs, videos, photos etc.
If you want to sell your Vivo Y90 and you want to delete everything from your smartphone in no time, then you can go for factory reset and all your data will be erased. The method is very basic and easy to understand for all the Vivo devices because a layman can do it without product knowledge.
Hard reset Vivo Y90
- Turn off your Vivo Y90 and wait a few seconds.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume UP and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the Vivo Recovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- Select Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button.
- From the Vivo Recovery screen, select Wipe data.
- Touch Wipe data and then confirm by clicking OK.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap Reboot system.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Vivo Y90 as a new device.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Vivo Y90
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Vivo Y90 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Vivo Y90.
Factory reset Vivo Y90 via Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap More settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Format Phone Storage.
- Next tap Clear Now.
- Your Vivo Y90 will restart and begin the factory data reset.
The Vivo Y90 is one of the lowest smartphones to feature facial recognition. The processor is capable enough to give a glitch-free performance and one can enjoy the uninterrupted gaming. The battery backup and the cameras are great.
Despite some problems here and there, the Vivo Y90 is still a great phone. Do you have any problems that you didn’t see above? Leave a comment below, and we’ll troubleshoot the issue with you. Look forward to other articles such as how to screenshot in Vivo Y90 which will be coming soon.