If you’re having a lot of problems with your Realme 3 Pro, performing a factory reset may be the solution. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Realme 3 Pro.
The Realme 3 Pro flaunts a 6.3inch IPS LCD display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a density of 409 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
Under the hood, it packs a Snapdragon 710 SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 2.2 GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is an Adreno 616 GPU that handles the graphics of the smartphone while the massive 4GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
3 Methods to Reset Realme 3 Pro
Table of Contents
There are multiple reasons for resetting the Realme 3 Pro. Factory reset allows you to wipe your device completely so that you will sell it or give it to someone. Plus, it is also useful if you are solving some problems together with your device. If you’re sure it’s what you would like to try to to, then read on.
All your Realme 3 Pro data will be deleted after resetting your phone, which is why you should make a complete backup of your phone.
Factory reset Realme 3 Pro
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Additional settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Erase Data.
- Your Realme 3 Pro will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Reset Screen Lock Realme 3 Pro
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Realme 3 Pro from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Realme 3 Pro.
Hard reset Realme 3 Pro via Recovery
- Shut down your Realme 3 Pro completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Down button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Realme logo.
- Then you will see the ColorOS recovery menu.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot menu.
- The Realme 3 Pro will now wipe all contents.
The Realme 3 Pro comes in the flagship range and is loaded with a lot of quality features. It comes with a god storage facility as well. Coming to the performance, the configuration is set efficiently to render multitasking experience without any error.
Some of these problems stem not so much specifically from Realme itself, but from having one of the latest updates. If you have a serious problem, especially involving hardware, the best solution is probably to contact the manufacturer or retailer support for your device. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to flash Realme 3 Pro, please keep an eye on this Java-Phones.com blog.