If you are facing issues such as abrupt reboots, frequent freezing and performance deterioration over time, you can reset HUAWEI Mate 20 RS Porsche Design to declutter your device from useless apps and files.
The HUAWEI Mate 20 RS Porsche Design comes with an Oled display having a screen resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixels. The 6.39inch display features a pixel density of a sharp 538 ppi, which provides a crisp and bright vision.
In terms of performance, it makes a superb combination with HiSilicon KIRIN 980 chip and an ARM Mali G76 GPU. The Octa-Core processor runs at a speed of 2.6 GHz and is assisted by a massive 8GB RAM. Users can play games or switch between apps without any lag.
If your smartphone is malfunctioning and slow then factory reset can help you solve the problem. The process of resetting the HUAWEI Mate 20 RS Porsche Design is a lot different than other phones. There are 3 new resetting methods in this post — factory, hard and remote reset. Let’s find out the best way to reset your HUAWEI Mate 20 RS Porsche Design.
Reset Screen Lock HUAWEI Mate 20 RS Porsche Design
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the HUAWEI Mate 20 RS Porsche Design from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the HUAWEI Mate 20 RS Porsche Design.
Factory reset HUAWEI Mate 20 RS Porsche Design
- Go to your HUAWEI Mate 20 RS Porsche Design phone “Settings“.
- Find the “System” option among the available menu and tap on it.
- You will find more option, and you need to find “Reset” and then tap on it.
- At the bottom, you will see the option of “Reset Phone“, tap on this option as well.
- One more thing, tap on the “Reset Phone” option and now the factory reset will begin.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the phone will turn back on automatically.
Hard reset HUAWEI Mate 20 RS Porsche Design from Recovery
- Shut down your HUAWEI Mate 20 RS Porsche Design completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Touch Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Choose Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The HUAWEI Mate 20 RS Porsche Design will now wipe all contents.
The HUAWEI Mate 20 RS Porsche Design is one of the lowest smartphones to feature facial recognition. Regarding performance, it has a very good configuration to manage with the overall lag-free task. The battery backup and the cameras are great.
If you have any questions with the method above, leave them below and we’ll be sure to point you in the right direction. For other tips and tricks such as how to update HUAWEI Mate 20 RS Porsche Design, we will publish it soon.