In this post, we will look at to what extent an Oppo Reno 2F user can bring the original settings back to achieve super fast processing speed and best system performance. Let’s see how we can reset Oppo Reno 2F.
The Oppo Reno 2F flaunts a 6.5 Inch FHD+ (1080 x 2340 pixels) display. The device gets its energy from a massive 4000 mAh Li-Polymer battery which keeps the show running for around a day on regular usage.
The device is powered by a 8GB of RAM and is paired up with a set of Octa-Core 4x 2.1GHz ARM Cortex A73 + 4x 2.0GHz ARM Cortex A53. The ARM Mali-G72MP3 graphics card output good quality visualisation while rendering HD videos and high-end games. The device runs on Android 9.0 Pie operating system. It comes in a stylish body with chamfered edges.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Oppo Reno 2F
There will always be situations where you want to reset your Oppo Reno 2F. Resetting your Oppo will help you fix minor errors, app crashes or if you simply want a speed boost. Therefore, you may want to know how to do it.
All your Oppo Reno 2F data will be deleted after resetting your phone, which is why you should make a complete backup of your phone.
Hard reset Oppo Reno 2F from Recovery
- Turn off your Oppo Reno 2F and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Down button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the OPPO logo.
- Then you will see the ColorOS recovery menu.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot menu.
- The Oppo Reno 2F will now wipe all contents.
Factory reset Oppo Reno 2F from Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Additional settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Erase Data.
- Your Oppo Reno 2F will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Reset Screen Lock Oppo Reno 2F
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Oppo Reno 2F from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Oppo Reno 2F.
The Oppo Reno 2F is a smart choice for those who love extreme photography. The camera quality it offers allows to take still pictures and selfies even at low light conditions. The phone performs well while running heavy games and applications simultaneously, thanks to the presence of an excellent configuration.
Hopefully now you will be able to get the most out of your Oppo Reno 2F. If your phone is still not working, leave us a comment.