If the Realme X2 system is damaged or has serious app problems, the user will need to reset it to factory settings. So, today, we will explore how we can perform a factory reset of Realme X2.
The Realme X2 comes with a thin bezel provided at both side. It has a 6.4inch Super Amoled display having a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a pixel density of 403 ppi. The screen has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 that will enhance the appearance of the display making videos and gaming look more adorable.
The phone is equipped with the Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 2.2 GHz. The base of the processor is provided by the Snapdragon 730G chipset, together which will give smooth performance. It has the Adreno 618 for handling graphics. The multi-task of the device is looked after by the 8GB ram that will render smooth performance.
3 Methods to Reset Realme X2
When the cellphone is exposed to malware or being attacked by some viruses and the smartphone eventually becomes slow and its performance is also affected. And also want to sell your Realme X2 and you want to erase all data. Reset is the best and easiest way.
This process will erase all your phone information; essentially returning it to the way it was the day you purchased it. All of your pictures, messages, apps, contacts, everything will be deleted. This seems like a good time to remind you to back up your phone.
Factory reset Realme X2 via Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Additional settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Erase Data.
- Your Realme X2 will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Realme X2
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Realme X2 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Realme X2.
Hard reset Realme X2 from Recovery
- Turn off your Realme X2 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the “Volume Down” and “Power” keys.
- Then in the TWRP menu select the language “English“.
- After that, select the “Wipe Data” menu.
- Continue by selecting the option “Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos)“.
- After that you confirm by tapping the “OK” button.
- If the Wipe process is complete “Wiped Successfully” tap the “OK” button.
- You can select the option “Reboot“.
- Later the Realme X2 will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
The Realme X2 is an excellent smartphone that keeps up with the benchmark set by the Finnish company with its previous models. It probably has all the feature in store. The performance is excellent and the great battery backup makes it one of the best options. Also, it has an excellent pair of cameras which perform well in terms of photography and vidoegraphy.
By the way, what method did you use? Let me know in the comments below. Also, feel free to reach out for any doubts or queries. Look forward to other articles such as how to update Realme X2.