In this post, we will look at to what extent a Realme C1 user can bring the original settings back to achieve super fast processing speed and best system performance. In this tutorial, we’ll see how to reset Realme C1.
The Realme C1 is equipped with a 1.8 GHz Octa-Core processor that acts as the brain of the system. It is further aided by a 2GB RAM that takes care of the multitasking. The combination is situated on a Snapdragon 450 chipset. A Adreno 506 GPU takes care of the graphical tasks of the system.
The Realme C1 bears a 6.2-inch with a bezel-less design that provides an impressive viewing experience. It has an aspect ratio of 19:9 that provides an excellent view. It has a waterdrop notch on the top of the display. It has a great pixel density of 271 PPI, which makes the images and texts bright.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Realme C1
We recommend that you reset Realme C1 in this way before you sell, donate, or give away the smartphone and you want to ensure no other person can ever see your account information or personal content. And you need to select this reset option if you’re having software problems with Realme C1 and want to reset it for troubleshooting.
All data saved on your device is deleted when you perform a factory reset. All apps are uninstalled. Back up all important files, either on the Web or with an external storage device, before resetting the phone.
Factory reset Realme C1 from Settings
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Additional settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Tap Erase Data.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Realme C1 will automatically reset and reboot.
Reset Screen Lock Realme C1
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Realme C1 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Realme C1.
Hard reset Realme C1 via Recovery
- Turn off your Realme C1 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Down button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Realme logo.
- Then you will see the ColorOS recovery menu.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot menu.
- The Realme C1 will now wipe all contents.
The Realme C1 is a smart choice for those who love extreme photography. Moreover, the device is loaded with some spectacular features, which takes your device user experience to the next level. The device performs well while running heavy games and applications simultaneously, thanks to the presence of an excellent configuration.
Despite some problems here and there, the Realme C1 is still a great phone. Do you have any problems that you didn’t see above? Leave a comment below, and we’ll troubleshoot the issue with you. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to bypass google account on Realme C1 which will be coming soon.