Do you need to reset your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X to factory settings to improve performance or fix problems? In this tutorial, we’ll show you three ways to complete this task on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X comes with a 5.5 Inch IPS LCD display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a density of 401 ppi. It renders a good viewing experience with the 16:9 that adds style to it. The smartphone features a Li-Po battery having a capacity of 4100 mAh, which is great to power the device for a long time.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X has a Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 chip on which an Octa-Core processor runs at a speed of 2 GHz. It is supported by the Adreno 506 GPU that handles the graphics of the smartphone. It also comes with 3GB RAM that, which tolerates moderate games and multitasking.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
If you want to sell your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X and want to erase everything from your phone in no time, then you can go for factory reset and all your data will be erased. The method is very basic and easy to understand for all the Xiaomi devices as the layman can do it without the product knowledge.
Factory reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X from Settings
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Additional settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data (factory reset).
- Tap Reset phone.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X will automatically reset and reboot.
Reset Screen Lock Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase Data option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X.
Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
- Ensure that the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power key.
- When the Xiaomi logo displays, release all keys.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe data.
- Press Power button to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Wipe All Data and press the Power key to select.
- When the hard Reset is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X is a mid-range smartphone equipped with a great design and an impressive performance. It consists of two outstanding cameras which can click crystal-clear images. The processor ensures that you can play heavy games without facing many lags. The budget-friendly device supports VoLTE connectivity that means you can browse the internet at a lightning fast speed.
Most of the problems that the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X has, although not listed above, can usually be fixed by reset. Look forward to other articles such as how to lock apps in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X, we will publish it soon.