If your Samsung A8s is lagging or you’re encountering bugs and crashes on a regular basis, a simply solution is to reset your phone to factory settings, removing all your files, apps, and everything else that could be causing a problem.
The Samsung Galaxy A8s comes 6.4inch IPS LCD FHD+ (1080 x 2340 pixels) display and 403ppi pixel density. In order to drive the system, there is a 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor coupled with 6GB of RAM and Adreno 616 graphics engine. The dual SIM handset runs on Android 9.0 operating system.
Before you can even begin to think about giving your Galaxy A8s to someone else, you need to take some time to wipe and reset it to factory settings. Doing so will ensure that nobody has access to the treasure trove of personal information we all keep on our phones. This also works if your Galaxy A8s randomly shuts off and won’t turn back on.
Bypass Lock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung A8s
If you’re trying to reset your Samsung Galaxy A8s because you’ve forgotten your lock screen fingerprint, pin, pattern and password, there are a couple of options to reset lock screen your phone remotely.
With both of the following options however, the device needs to be turned on, and it needs some kind of network connection; whether it’s connected to a Wi-Fi network or mobile data.
Reset Lock Screen via Google Find My Device
- Go to Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Samsung A8s from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Select the “Erase Data” option from the action menu.
- Select ˊErase Deviceˋ to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Reset Lock Screen via Samsung Find My Mobile
- Visit Find My Mobile and then sign in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Select the Samsung Galaxy A8s from the menu on the left.
- Choose the ‘Erase Deviceʼ option from below the device information.
- Choose the “Erase” button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Hard reset Samsung A8s via Recovery
- Shut down your Samsung Galaxy A8s completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Samsung logo.
- Then you will see the Android system recovery menu.
- Scroll to wipe data / factory reset by pressing the Volume down button.
- Press the Power button.
- Scroll to Yes by pressing the Volume down button.
- Press the Power button.
- The phone will now wipe all contents.
Factory reset Samsung A8s from Settings
- Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Tap the ˊSettingsˋ icon.
- Tap “General management”.
- Tap ‘Resetʼ.
- Touch ‘Factory data resetʼ.
- Press “RESET”.
- Press ‘DELETE ALLʼ. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Samsung Galaxy A8s and prepare it for use.
- Head into your ˊSettingsˋ and scroll down the page to ‘General managementʼ.
- Tap on ‘Resetʼ.
- Press ‘Factory data resetʼ.
- Scroll down the page and select “Reset”.
- This is the final step, so be sure that you want to go through with it. If you are, then tap “DELETE ALL”.
- The Samsung Galaxy A8s will reset and reboot.
The final word
The Samsung Galaxy A8s is an excellent smartphone which is equipped with a lot of features. The configuration is strong enough to deliver a powerful performance. The device has a great set of cameras, battery capacity, and display. You can save ample amount of songs, videos, files, etc due to the presence of a massive storage.
I hope that this article will help you in solving any of the problems you might be facing with the smartphone. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to frp unlock Samsung Galaxy A8s.