If you don’t think your Redmi Note 8 Pro is running as well as it should be, or you are getting an error message which is worrying about it, it may be time to reset your device.
The Redmi Note 8 Pro comes with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 2.05 GHz respectively. The processor is supported by the Mediatek G90T chipset. There is an ARM Mali-G76 3EEMC4 provided for the graphics, which will make the device good enough for playing high-end games. The multitasking of it is handled by the 6GB RAM that will keep the device lag-free all the time.
The Redmi Note 8 Pro comes with Android 9 Pie. It has a 6.53inch FHD+ LTPS LCD display. The display of the device a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a pixel density of 396 PPI that renders good viewing experience.
3 Methods to Reset Redmi Note 8 Pro
To be honest, your Redmi Note 8 Pro is not really perfect if too many apps make a raid on its storage. Xiaomi apparently knows that the company allows users to reset their phones without trouble. In most cases, you can choose to change it to original factory settings for having a like-new Redmi Note 8 Pro. However, we’ll be showing you how to reset a Redmi Note 8 Pro by using three different ways, and all of them are much simpler than you might think.
Reset Screen Lock Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Redmi Note 8 Pro from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Factory reset Redmi Note 8 Pro from Settings
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Additional settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data (factory reset).
- Tap Reset phone.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Redmi Note 8 Pro will automatically reset and reboot.
Hard reset Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Turn off your Redmi Note 8 Pro and wait a few seconds.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the Mi Recovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the Android Recovery screen, select Wipe data.
- Use the Volume Down button to highlight Wipe All Data and then press the power key to select it.
- Press the Volume Down button once to highlight Confirm and press the power key to select it.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, highlight Reboot system now and press the power key.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your phone as a new device.
The Redmi Note 8 Pro is a power-packed smartphone, which comes with a mid-range price tag. The excellent pair of camera setups are the key feature of the device. You can save your unforgettable memories in your smartphone by recording or capturing it. Apart from there, the device has an ample amount of storage and quick-charging along with an excellent battery.
These are several of the most common Redmi Note 8 Pro problems and troubleshooting tips we have come across. Have you encountered any other problems with this phone? Save even more money by getting free advice. See you in the next article about how to flash Redmi Note 8 Pro.