In this post, we will look at to what extent a Xiaomi CC9e user can bring the original settings back to achieve super fast processing speed and best system performance. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Xiaomi CC9e.
Xiaomi CC9e comes with an Octa-Core processor that clocks up to 2 GHz speed. It is seated upon the Snapdragon 665 chipset and assisted by Adreno 610. Along with 4GB ram, the device offers smooth gaming and multitasking. For the power backup, the device has Li-ion battery of 4030 mAh capacity.
Xiaomi CC9e flaunts an amazing bezel-less display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels along with a pixel density of 282 ppi. It has a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The device presents a beautiful look with a diamond-cut design.
For the camera, it has 48MP + 8MP + 2MP rear lens f/1.8 aperture and super nightscape mode. It also has scene recognition, Chroma boost and AI-powered engine. The front camera comes with a 32MP lens.
When the cellphone is exposed to malware or being attacked by some viruses and the phone eventually becomes slow and its performance is also affected. And also want to sell your Xiaomi CC9e and you want to erase all data. Reset is the easiest solution.
Reset Screen Lock Xiaomi CC9e
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Xiaomi CC9e from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase Data option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Xiaomi CC9e.
Hard reset Xiaomi CC9e via Recovery
- Ensure that the Xiaomi CC9e is powered off.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the Mi Recovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the Android Recovery screen, select Wipe data.
- Use the Volume Down button to highlight Wipe All Data and then press the power key to select it.
- Press the Volume Down button once to highlight Confirm and press the power key to select it.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, highlight Reboot system now and press the power key.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your phone as a new device.
Factory reset Xiaomi CC9e
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Additional settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data (factory reset).
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Reset phone.
- Your Xiaomi CC9e will restart and begin the Factory Data Reset.
The Xiaomi CC9e has the configuration which works at the pace of Xiaomi CC9e cars and in addition comes in metallic body and slim design. Users can also enjoy a photo session provided an impressive set of cameras. Its amazing display serves a great visual experience while reading or watching something.
Have you encountered any other problems with these phones? Tell us about them. Also, if you have solutions other could benefit from, post them. Look forward to other articles such as how to screenshot in Xiaomi CC9e, we will publish it soon.