Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s has a very useful option to reset Android to its original state, which is known as, reset system to original factory settings. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s features a 5.99 inches FHD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The phone comes with 64GB of inbuilt storage along with a microSD card slot to increase the storage further up to 64GB.
In terms of performance, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s packs a punch with a 2.8 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 processor under the hood, aided by 6GB of RAM and Adreno 630 graphics processor. It runs the latest Android 9 Pie OS with MIUI 10 on top.
3 Methods to Reset Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s
Do you want to make your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s work just like the first time you turned it on after you took it home from the store? If you are noticing that the performance of your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s is seemingly slower than before, it may be time for your device to undergo some reset.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase Data option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s.
Hard reset Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s via Recovery
- Shut down your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s completely by pressing the Power button.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the Mi Recovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the Android Recovery screen, select Wipe data.
- Use the Volume Down button to highlight Wipe All Data and then press the power key to select it.
- Press the Volume Down button once to highlight Confirm and press the power key to select it.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, highlight Reboot system now and press the power key.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your phone as a new device.
Factory reset Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data (factory reset).
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Reset phone option.
- After your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your device.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s is a bold presence in the price segment, from the vibrant display which makes consuming HD content on it a delight. Its excellent pair of cameras along with a ginormous storage capacity sort of makes up for the less than par battery backup that it has an offer. The device holds a configuration set perfect for any and all games plus all the multitasking jobs to run smoothly.
Just like always, if you have suggestions, questions or concerns, feel free to type them out in the comment section. See you in the next article about how to frp unlock Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s.